Researching the law can be difficult even for those trained in the law.
The following resources may assist you in developing and preparing your case.
- United States Code
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Northern District of West Virginia Local Rules
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- West Virginia University College of Law
- West Virginia Code
- Laws and Codes Resources in West Virginia
The Court neither endorses nor verifies the accuracy of any content in these links. Nothing in these links should be viewed as legal advice.